Hello Pietro,

It depends on what version of ARS you are on, but if the fields are locked
maybe you need to start by creating an Overlay? If you right-click on the
field, do you have an option to "Create Overlay"? You will also have to create
a view overlay.

Do you want to replace the 3 fields with 3 different menus, to one field where
you see the Assigned Company, Assigned Organization and Assigned Group all in
one menu with 3 levels? Like how it is done on the best practice view of
HPD:Help Desk?

What is your ARS and ITSM version?

Thanks,
Davin