Hi Rasmus,
Login to database with aradmin.
Use the class form as table name but replace all white spaces and special
character with '_'.
Eg-BMC.CORE:BaseElement is BMC_CORE_BASEELEMENT and same way use attributes
as columns but use where clause as data_set_id="BMC.ASSET" if your
production dataset is same else if you have created some other production
/golden dataset use that one where clause.
Rrgds
Shambo.