Greetings all,

I had a couple quick questions on 8.1

1.  Did they provide a way to instantly change the displayed view of a form
without re-launching the form in the same window?

Example: on a custom app, the desire to change from submit-custom1 view to
search-custom3 view (arbitrary names) on the fly, which results in relative
fields or entire tabs holders behind hidden or revealed due to view membership.

2.  If not, did they bring back the ability to have a field on a tabbed panel
be visible on all tabs, a feature I miss from 6.x and previous.

Example:  of the 5 tabs in a panel, 3 of the fields are relevant to all tabs 5
and should be drilled-down to be present on all tabs (without having to re-add
5 copies of them).

As you might guess, I want to do some dynamically changes to a custom form
based on actions/workflow elsewhere and would prefer this approach over a bunch
of hide/reveal active links.  Alternately...

3.  Did they add a field/box that lets you display a form within that field and
let you dynamically change/reload what form/view you display in that field/box?
 Similar to embedding a youtube video within a frame on your web page and/or
dynamically changing the content of that frame based on workflow/triggers.

thanks in advance.