Hi,

You can take a look here:

https://communities.bmc.com/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_techno
logies/bmc_remedy_ar_system/blog/2013/08/30/the-pulse-fts-fortification

I had a customer on the weekend have trouble with Re-indexing.  They
increased the resources to the Plugin's (4GB RAM) and had to move
Escalations off to another server than the one performing the Indexing.  It
is recommended to stop the Escalations and Searching whilst re-indexing.

  _____

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/