Hi,

Are you sure about your statement below, did you contact the JSS guys to
validate?

Any SSO works on the principle as you have described based on the
configuration - it uses the "Cross Reference Blank Passwords" Checkbox to
trigger the External Authentication, if a password is present in the User
form the External Authentication is not triggered and the system uses the
password to validate the User.  An SSO just extends this functionality to
allow you to seamlessly Authenticate with the External store(s).

Best to head over to BMC Communities for Atrium SSO information, the product
guys sit across the Discussion Boards there and you will find lots of
information on configuration, bugs, etc.

It is not the easiest product in the world to setup and configure as there
are many moving parts to it.

  _____

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson