From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Nathan Aker
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RKM Idea on BMC Communities

**
Honestly, we have faced abysmal adoption of RKM for this and a long list of
other UI/Usability issues with the tool that have prevented us from driving
adequate adoption.  Despite success with other modules/processes we're still in
a siloed realm for knowledge management where the various teams continue to use
their own solutions (sharepoint, word docs, forum tools, etc.).   We're on RKM
7.6.04 so not sure if 8.x is any better.

Nate.

Nathan Aker
IT Service Management

McAfee