I have been batting this around for a bit.  I feel like I've done this
before, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I've got a .csv file that needs to be imported into remedy.  I'm using the
arimport tool.

It's a straightforward file with one exception.  One row has a line break
in each entry.  It is VERY important that this be maintained in the exact
same format it is being entered.

For example, an entry may say:

"Functional  Role     iPhone
     replace blackberry"

It must be placed into the field so that a check can be run against it in
an attempt to find a previous entry.  The problem that I am having is that
the import tool is treating the line break as the end of the entry.  It
then jumps to the next line (replace blackberry) and attempts to treat it
as a separate entry.

Any ideas on how I can handle this.  I suspect that the .xml format is my
answer, if so, any idea how I can (easily) convert the file?

Thanks in advance!

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer