Hi Fred,

So, interesting...I was thinking that the AL's pulling that data were fired
directly in the user's browser, so there would be three legs: browser to
mid-tier, mid-tier to ARS, and ARS to DB.  Are you saying that those AL's
are actually executed by the mid-tier?  I really don't yet know enough
about the division of labor between the mid-tier and the browser.

The $CLIENT-TYPE$ idea is excellent.  Thanks.

-charlie