From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Carl Wilson
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 12:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Group emails slow

Hi,
What do you see in the AR System Email Messages form when the "lag" occurs, are
there a large number of unprocessed records (emails) waiting to be sent?
Are there records waiting to be processed in the Notification Engine when the
bottleneck occurs?
Best to determine where the bottleneck is and go from there.

The Email Engine maybe getting behind and AR Server queuing up the processing,
so a restart of the AR Server maybe resetting the queuing.

The Notification Engine is designed to be self deleting, and therefore does a
good job at cleaning out Notifications when successfully processed - the AR
System Email Messages however does not delete messages.

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/