From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Vaibhav Singhal
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: how to add new application server to a server group

**

Typo: there is nothing at.conf
Its *ar.conf

On Feb 26, 2014 8:22 AM, "Vaibhav Singhal" <vaibh.arsl...@gmail.com> wrote:

A few changes
At.conf -
Server group member : T
Update Server group name and properties as per server group
update db details - login I'd,pw , server details as per group
Decide on what threads it will be running and adjust accordingly in
armonitor.conf
Update SG operations ranking form
That's about it I guess
I think there was a guide, but I do not have it handy
May be someone in the forum can send the details.
Cheers
Vaibhav