That should be pretty comfortable for a few users.  Is this environment
mostly for your team?  If you expect users to be evaluating the system you
may want to beef things up a little so they have a better experience.  If
it is for you to try things out and get familiar it should work.

If you are going to be doing work with CMDB and a decent number of CIs then
I would say increase the DB ram to 8 GB at least and probably add some more
app server memory.

I haven't looked at the latest version of MyIT but based on my experience
with 1.5 you probably would be ok running in on you app server for light
usage.  If getting an additional server isn't too hard maybe get another
server for the web tier where you can put Mid Tier and MyIT.  MyIT will use
Tomcat and also have a virgo service (http://www.eclipse.org/virgo).  By
default MyIT wants to install Tomcat if I remember correctly but I have
used the same TC with MT and MyIT.

Jason