Suresh,
Within Remedy servers, each server should have its own
'Server-Connect-Name'.  You can query the form 'Configuration ARDBC' for
the Server-Connect-Name variable, and get the 'node' name...that'll tell
you what node the LB has you balanced to 'at that moment'...but with most
app lb's configured without sticky bits...you can't guarantee that just
because you are on that server for the call that gives you the results,
will be the same server the next time :)