Thank you, Doug and Jason.
This should work.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mueller, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Database replication to reporting server

Mike,

Two possible strategies:

1) Do as you are doing now and as others have indicated, use archgid to change
the
   schema ID after create to match the ID on the production system and then turn
   on replication for that table.

2) Just replicate the ENTIRE database.  Don't worry about table by table,
replicate
   everything -- including metadata tables.  As new tables are added to
production,
   they should start showing up in the copy (or maybe you need to turn on each
new
   table with the technique you are using, but all the metadata would be copied
   across so all IDs and everything that are in them will all be OK.  You just
need
   to be aware that when you change metadata using this strategy, you need to
   restart your reporting AR System server to pick up the changes.  Now, if it
is
   workflow, you can just ignore it as you are not changing things on the
reporting
   environment.  But, if it is new forms or fields that you want to report on,
you
   need to restart to pick up the changed metadata.

Either strategy will work.

Doug Mueller