From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sweety
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Why no phasing in Active Linsk and Escalations

Hello Experts,

Why don't we have any phasing in Active Linsk and Escalations ? Initially I
though we don't have phasing in active link because its client based but later
stuck with escaltion. Escalations are server based then why they don't have
phases in them?

Does anybody has an answer for this ? I know its sounds foolish question and
some may ask me to read the documents but I can't answer in the documentation
or in KB.

Thanking for your inputs in advance.

Regards,
Sweety