Siva,
You have three real options.
1 - Use a smart load balancer that can send traffic smartly to an available
node with algorithms to manage things properly.
2 - Use DNS 'Round Robin' type of configuration....but this would only work
in the App, because the Web needs what's called 'session affinity, or
sticky bits' to work properly
3 - Have separate 'names' for the separate servers, and access them
individually.

>From a load balancer perspective, you can use something as simple as an
Apache server to do the load balancing...it's not as quick as hardware load
balancing, but it IS load balancing...I don't have any experience with
setup and configuration of one, but I imagine it's not exceedingly
difficult :)