From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Service Insert error

**
That's a great thing to check, but I've already done the side-by-side check.
All workflow is happening in custom forms, and in my re-check of the log files,
there's nothing setting the fields to NULL that I can see.  Just all of a
sudden a field that was populated no longer is.
I'll keep looking.  Maybe I'll run into O.J., looking for who killed Nicole.  :)

Rick

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:39 PM, William Rentfrow