From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:51 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BIRT Viewer Separate From Remedy

We are looking to deploy the BIRT Viewer on a server separate from Remedy. I
have installed the BIRT viewer and added the three "com.bmc.arsys" jars to the
lib folder. I also added the ojdb14.jar so that we can report directly against
Oracle. The viewer is working fine for Oracle reports but not for Remedy
reports. Although we use the same three JAR files when building the reports,
and the reports we build work fine from Remedy web, the BIRT viewer errors out.

Has anyone accomplished this?

Thank you.

Frank Caruso

Are, and have been for 20 years"