Just a guess (not near a server right now):

"$\TIMESTAMP$"

Joel

Joel Sender    jdsen...@earthlink.net    310.829.5552

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dinesh Kumar
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 8:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Map TIMESTAMP keyword as default value for PDT Variable

**

Hi Chris,

If you change request directly goes to implementation phase means You can
try $TIMESTAMP$ + 3600 .

Thanks,
Dinesh kumar.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Danaceau, Chris <chris.danac...@finra.org>
wrote:

**

No luck?   Still converts to the literal Timestamp, just in double quotes.

--

Thank You,

Chris Danaceau

FINRA