From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sweety
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mathematical Calculations

Hi Doug,

I tried to do this calculations in the message box which did not work, it
returned number1 - number2 as a string as it is.

So, I am trying to find out where all I can do the calculations. With your
explanation it seens we can do this calculations only in set field or push
field actions, am I write?

Exploring Remedy.