Hi,

I would turn on the user-log or the AR System Historical License Usage form
and wait, even though the latter might miss read-licensed users.

ADV: The free version of RRR|License will give you the count of unique logged
in users and the total number of registered users, and also some nice graphs
and recommendations on the number of licenses you use and need. The full
version will give you the list of inactive users.

An alternative might be to export the Modified By from all records modified
the last 6 months in your system. For example using RRR|Chive. Then you can
create a report of active users and compare it to your total user base.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):