From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Tuesday, 8 April 2014 11:40 p.m.
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ADDM Synch to CMDB

There are reports inside of ADDM, and I'm currently on 8.3 (about to upgrade to
10) so my options may be a bit different from yours.  One that may be helpful
to you is the "Hosts that failed last CMDB sync" report.  You get to it by
clicking on the Reports tab, going under the Atrium Discovery Deployment
grouping, and a few there, most notably the one that I suggested.

If there are specific CIs that you want to verify, going into their record you
can see a CMDB synchronization section on them that gives you useful statistics
on them.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer