From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ochavillo, Rafael John
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 11:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 2 Remedy Installation using same database

**
Hi Everyone,

I have modified the necessary/important files (in
ar.conf/armonitor.conf/arsystem startup script etc) on my test server. But when
I try to file up the ARS. I'm getting this error:

AR System server terminated -- fatal error encountered (ARNOTE 21)
   monitor configuration file open failed

Any ideas about this?

Thanks in advance!
Jojo