Locked down – easier to deal with.
Had one vendor who password protected the download of a password protected .zip
archive of the pdf documentation which was then further locked down to prevent
copy &  print. Now that is useless

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Fast v.s. List Threads

**
Thought I would share this on the List.  I put my ranty pants on for this one
(no really, notice the tags):  Why do I have to log into bmc.docs.com almost
every time I open it?<https://communities.bmc.com/message/424094>

The recentish docs.bmc.com<http://docs.bmc.com> changes and need to enter
credentials multiple times a day the has probably been experinece by many of
you.  Apparently this is by design.  The response I received on a recent ticket
for it:

no secured system in the work arena will allow 1 day of session validity" and
at this time no changes will be made.  (Login expiration is correctly
configured. No secured system in the work will allow 1 day of session validity.)

"Multiple login is a known issue as we have different apps using different SSO
solution. We are already working on that. You cannot have SSO/session active
across multiple computers. This is basics of secured system..

I too am looking for an answer as to why is this documentation needs to be so
secure?  SNOW doesn't secure their doc.

Jason

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Axton