Hi Tony,

I have a client that runs a non-unicode DB on Oracle due to legacy reasons.
There are currently no plans to switch over as the general feeling is that
they do not stand to gain anything by doing so as their system is custom
built and only used in one timezone & one language - English

Best Regards,
Theo
.