From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BMC Engage, Call for Papers has been released

**
You probably already know that WWRUG is superseded by BMC Engage this year for
North America. I am rather pleased that they have finally decided that a
physical gathering is of importance, and hope that you all decide to
participate and be there. If you all submit papers and attend we will retain
the Remedy energy of WWRUG events. BMC has opened their call for papers ....

BMC Engage Call for Papers is now open!  Please share your great ideas,
insights and learnings with your peers that will attend Engage, click here to
submit topics for
consideration<applewebdata://7BB5C686-230D-48D2-BD15-CC50A6977AE1/bmc.com/engage2014cfp>.

*         Do you have a customer doing amazing things with BMC solutions? We'd
love to hear from them - and so would their industry peers!

*         Did a BMC Partner add value and help you close deals this quarter?
We're looking to put our key partners in the spotlight.

*         Overall learnings that would be valuable for the community at large
to learn from?

Please share the Call for Papers link!
bmc.com/engage2014cfp<http://bmc.com/engage2014cfp>

Dan