Hi,

You can use both server and client side table looping to update data.

The update is taking place only when you do the Push-Fields action.

If you want to update multiple records with the same value. For example
setting Priority=High on all child records, you do not need to use table
looping. Just do a single Push-Fields and update all matching records. The
search criteria should be similar to that of the table-field you are
envisioning.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):