Dinesh - If I am not mistaken that is because when you click on the Next
Stage button while the CRQ is still assigned to your team it will work as
you have access to the record by virtue of being part of the current
assignment group(s), but once you save it as Assigned to another team you
are not a member of, then you are no longer allowed to modify that record.
You must be a member of either the Change Manager team or the Change
Assignee team in order to modify a CRQ.  So regardless of your Process Flow
rules, this is true throughout the lifecycle of any CRQ to the best of my
knowledge.

Hope this helps, but please advise if I am mistaken.

Candace