From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Zandi
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 4:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Notification with HTML format.

**

Sounds like a permission issue.  Field value might have to have public to get
out

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2014, at 2:32 PM, ersureshbe <ersures...@gmail.com
<mailto:ersures...@gmail.com> > wrote:

**

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your valuable input. As per below statement, I have followed the
below points.

1. Changed the HTML Page with Field value  as #$$Fieldname$$#.
2. Added this HTML page into AR System email template.
3. Changed the permission to public from task form, what are the fields called
into HTML Page.
4. In work flow, the drop down has been changed into selected .
5. Clicked"add" button choosed the required field.
6. In content template field choosed the template name, that means Template
name from AR System email template.

but, notification triggered. There is no luck. The email notification showing
as Task ID=$Task ID$. can you please help to fix this issue.

Regards,
Suresh Loganathan