From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mr Bodie
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 7:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Web Report "Content Type"

Hi

New to BMC Remedy here.

I am currently trying to build some small applications in Remedy. However I
need to do some simple reporting.

I notice that in the Content Type of the Web Reports there is only List or
List +Chart. I was hoping there would be a "Record" option so I could
display only the fields for a specific record in record format , just like
you can in the ARSystem Reports.

Am I missing something or will I need Crystal to do this.

Thanks

John