Hi Laurent,

If I want to retrieve the values from 10 different forms then I need to add
10 service actions in a single active link and 10 filters with service
execution option correct?
In this case an active link will invoke 10 filters having service exeution
option and go to server to retrive values from 10 different forms in a
single trip - correct?

This is what I have understood till now. Slap me if you see me wrong
anywhere.