From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Arner, Todd
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 10:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Use of Modulus in Queries

**
Hello Everyone,
In the past, we have used the modulus to run queries to see all Incidents that
were created during a specific timeframe, for instance any incident created
between 7:00 and 9:00 PM.  Below is the query we used:

(('Create Date'-"01/01/1970")%86400) > 68400 AND (('Create
Date'-"01/01/1970")%86400) < 75600

We haven't had the need to do this for several years and are now trying to run
it again.  I know this worked in version 6.3, we have since upgraded and are
now at  version 8.1.  Does anyone know if this is still a supported function?
When I try to run the query I get the following error:

Unexpected character at this location in the query line :
at position 16. (ARERR 1581)

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd Arner
Great Lakes
________________________________
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally
privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy or delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the
sender.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and
subject to important terms and conditions available at
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message.