Hi,
that is the question, the user can display all categories, but.....i would
like to display only a set of categories (I will decide) !

How can i to decide to associate the categories at some user ?

categories for services to which they have visibility to. If they have no
visibility to any services within a category, that category will be hidden from
the user.