Great Idea!

I voted.  Thanks!

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS forms and number of records

**
You may want to head over to communities and vote for this idea :)

https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/3714

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 3:51 AM, MalviyaSaurabh <malviya.saurab...@gmail.com>
wrote:

        Hi All,

        I would really like to know whether we have a tool or way of getting to
know
        all forms (tables) and the number of records present in those forms
(tables)

        I am aware of the backend (oracle) queries which will do, but since the
        number of forms are too may hence wanted to know if i it can be
achieved by
        some tool.

        ARS v : 7.1.01
        OS: Solaris