Sahil,
This isn't a security issue.  If the user has permission to the field, they
have permission.  Your workflow to hide the field is just a UI tool to make
the interface look the way you want, 'hide' is not a security feature.

So, while you may not want them to modify the Java Script, they certainly
have the ability...so if you need to manage this as a security issue, you
need to modify the permissions on the field and only allow the users that
should have access, or build filters to prevent certain situations from
occurring.