Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] Im Auftrag von Joe D'Souza
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014 16:48
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: How to find information about deleted records

**
Michael,

End users that do not have administrator privileges do not have the rights to
delete incident or for that matter any AR System records / tickets UNLESS your
developers have created workflow for them to do so, or have enabled the Delete
menu option on that form.

You may want to check which server he/she received that from. It might not be
from the production environment but possibly your development or maybe test or
QA environments. This would explain why you can't find that same incident ID in
the environment you are looking at. Did you check the actual NTE:Notifier form
on the server that's missing the incident ticket?

If you are indeed looking at the right server, another thing to check for is
any modification of workflow that creates entries into the NTE:Notifier form.
Look for all workflow on the server that pushes into that form.

Another thing to check on is any custom workflow from some other form, that
might be sending that notification, and somehow calculating the wrong incident
ID in that workflow.

Cheers

Joe