From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Lyndsay Reese
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 1:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Customize the Application Flyout menu

**
Hello Listers,
I have a requirement to change the label of the "Home Page" link (opens the IT
Home Page that appears in the left-hand application fly-out menu
(Application/Quick Links/Home Page) for 8.1.  It seems like a pretty simple
request, however, I cannot figure out how to change this OOB label. There are
no alias's nor labels on the AR System Customizable Home Page, nor the
SHR:LandingConsole (well, it has an alias of BMC Remedy). I've already tried
changing the both the labels and the alias's on the "Home Page" form (and
flushed the cache), but that didn't change it for the fly-out menu. From where
is this "Home Page" value in the menu coming?!?  I've tried logging it and I
don't see anything setting it in there. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!
Lyndsay