This form has a all eggs in one basket kind of a design which I personally
do not think is quite as useful as if the data was separated a little.

What I mean is this one form has all this information:

1)       Only up to 3 Credit Cards

2)       Only up to 3 Hotels

3)       Only up to 3 Airlines

4)       Only up to 3 Rental cars (already see my point?)

5)       Obsolete information like if you prefer an airline that allows
smoking (what airline does that these days anywhere in the world for over a
decade now?). This field should have been hidden if not deprecated.

More important is that all this information is collected in one record - I
do not think its quite a flexible design for that.

First off one is limited to just 3 credit cards, hotels, airlines and rental
car options, when in reality, there could be more.

Secondly, I know many frequent business travelers who use a separate credit
card for hotels, airlines and sometimes even rental cars - cards issued by
each of these travel companies. Which means while booking Hotel 1 one might
need to use a specific credit card, while hotel 2 another specific card.
Same goes for airlines and rental cars.

It might have been much better to have separated each hotel, rental car and
airline to a record and then connect them all to a parent record. And have
alternate credit card(s) for each of those records just in case the primary
one intended for that specific use is out of balance or has expired or lost
or stolen. Not that anyone uses this form that I know of, but....

Joe