From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tommy Morris
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 3:25 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Renaming a group (moving support organization)

I did the same thing just with the Names, not the Organization.

Export a report of Support Group with Instance ID, Company, Organization,
Name
Change the Name in the arx file
Using Remedy Data Import Tool the arx back in matching Instance ID to
Instance ID.

Then of course I had to back and update all the templates to assign to the
new group. I think that that you have to use the old client to actually do
this export.