From: Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
Date:01/07/2014  22:27  (GMT+00:00)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Data load forms names for ITSM 7.6.04...

And I have the same question regarding the two tabs found in the
OperationalCatalog.xls file. What are the names of the forms these
correspond to?

1)      01 CFG-OperationalCatalog (2nd tab of the file)
2)      02 CFG-OperationalCatalogAssoc (3rd tab of the file)

What are their underlying form names?

Joe