I'm posting this on behalf of my buddy Sabyson who is having a small issue
with configuring the F5 Load balancer between the AR Server to the end users
browsers..

If any of you have dealt with a similar problem, your response would be
appreciated. While I can forward your responses to Sabyson, you could write
directly to him at sebyr...@yahoo.com.

Seems he has done everything right.. So I can't think of why they should
have this problem either.

Joe

========Sabyson's Email=========

Joe,

Help me to post to the list. I got unsubscribed and no time to subscribe.
Having issue with Remedy 8.1

IE ==> F5 LB (Sticky enabled) ==> 4 MT Servers (Lifespan enabled) ==> F5 LB
(Sticky disabled) ==> 4 ARS (Server group)

User connects fine initially. After sometime user gets the error "Connected
from another machine". We have the session timeout on Mid-Tier configured at
60 minutes and the TCP Idle session on the F5 set at 62 minutes.

ARS 81, MT 8.1, ITSM 8.1

Have a ticket open with BMC but no luck so far. Maybe someone on the list
has already resolved this or can provide their F5 settings if they have a
similar setup.

Thanks,

Saby