From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Wesley Reyes
Sent: 03 July 2014 10:24
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Import CSV on DB level in Remedy ARS 7.5

**

Hi Missy,

Thanks for the help. We are currently using the DataImport tool already and it
is still a bit slow.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the help. How can I turn-off the H table? Is it in the parameters or
in the properties of the form?

Thanks,

Wesley

On Thursday, 3 July 2014, 17:00, Peter Romain
<mailto:p.romain.arsl...@parsolutions.co.uk> > wrote:

**

You could use AI to do this.

If this is a custom form and you don’t need the status history you could turn
this off which would remove the H table making the import a little easier.