Hi,

I guess you have done something in the system after you copied the DB, and
therefore updated various timestamps in the db.

I do not think there is a way to get what you want if that is the case.

Presumably you have a goal with getting this timestamp, what do you want to do
with it?

RRR|Chive for example can SYNC your PROD system to the DEV system and only
touch the records that need touching. This works regardless if you have been
doing testing in the DEV system.

I also created some tools to find differences between the systems from a
developer perspective, and create small delta def-files to import if you want
to restore DEV to the same state as PROD.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):