Just FYI Heather....I typically like to have the error message in addition
to the error # so I don't hafta go look that up :)

9201 Error

Session is invalid or has timed out. Please reload page to log in again.

Your session is no longer available because either the session is invalid,
the session timed-out, or no session data was retrieved. Log in again to
continue.

Now...the best way to troubleshoot this from my understanding would be to
talk to your load balancing folks, have them check their logs and find out
if hosts are being swapped to other web nodes, and why.