This may be a silly question. This is the Latest Downloads table I copied
from the web page.

Description

ARAPI used

supported server version

Recommended

ARInside-3.0.3-win32-binary <http://arinside.org/downloads/32>

7.6

6.3 - 7.6

Yes

ARInside-3.0.3-win64-binary <http://arinside.org/downloads/31>

7.6

6.3 - 7.6

ARInside-3.0.3-solaris10sparc-binary <http://arinside.org/downloads/34>

7.6

6.3 - 7.6

ARInside-3.0.3-linux-binary <http://arinside.org/downloads/35>

7.6

6.3 - 7.6

ARInside-3.0.3-source-code <http://arinside.org/downloads/33>

Does this mean it is recommended to use the 32 bit windows version over the
64? What may go wrong with the 64 if I selected that? I'm on a 64 bit
Windows 7 Home Edition on my personal laptop that I would be using.

Joe

  _____