From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Peters
Sent: 16 July 2014 15:57
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Process Designer & ITSM 8.1

**

Im trying to apply the mid tier patch and the installer says "Destination
Problem"....arrrgghhh

Thinking of getting the white flag out

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Carl Wilson <carlbwil...@gmail.com> wrote:

**

Hi John,

This should help (Hotfix = MT_8100_2014JAN07_CU_ALL):

https://communities.bmc.com/thread/103868

There is an executable jar "ProcessDesigner.jar" in the following directory (if
Windows) which you can launch the client with:

C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ProcessDesigner\Resources

  _____

Kind Regards,

Carl Wilson

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/