Hello Rebacca,

we have done this upgrade. before doing this activity we need segregate
from server group to individual kserver and Comment the FTS PLugin from
ar.cfg and armonitor.cfg.

We haven't done for CMDB suite. We Can help for this activity. Please let
us know the error message if any issue due to installation.

Regards,

Suresh Loganathan.