Good Morning Everyone,

I hope your Tuesday is going well so far.

I am currently networking with Remedy Developers and working on an initiative
here in Houston with one of our natural gas and oil pipeline companies. They
have upgraded to 8.1 and are now in an asset management implementation. They
are in need of a Remedy developer with experience within Remedy ARS, Remedy
7.6.4 or above utilizing Developer Studio, and experience with implementing
Remedy 7.6.4 ITSM and CMDB.

You can reach me at 832.308.7465 if you are interested in this opportunity or
know of anyone that may be interested.

Thank you!

Regards,
Audrey Dally

Audrey Dally | Recruiter
T 832.308.7465 | M 210.748.2106 |
ada...@teksystems.com<mailto:ada...@teksystems.com>
832.308.7450 | F 832.308.7470
1331 Lamar Street. Suite 640
Houston, Texas 77010

[TEKsystems [logo]]<http://www.teksystems.com/>

TEKsystems is recognized as a top workplace. Learn
why.<http://www.teksystems.com/about-us/awards>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to
anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we
may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message
(including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.