Hi,

Sorry this has gone on without my involvement, been "working," which I should
know better than to do on a Friday! I happen to be looking at a black 3 ring
binder (binder: antique device for holding quantities of paper liftable by a
single human) (Paper: 13th century BC replacement for tablets) (tablet: current
Microsoft product) which has the teal on black Remedy "Rx" logo and the words:

User Group Meeting
June 6-8, 1994
Santa Clara, California

On the edge....

Inside: opening remarks by Larry Garlick, Dave Mahler, Bill Cote and Doug
Mueller, among others.

NOW I know why I kept this thing, JUST so I could answer this question!

Doug

--
Doug Blair
+1 224-558-5462

Sent from my iPad Air
Auto-corrected typos, misspellings and non-sequiturs are gratefully attributed
to Steve Jobs :-)