Hi, Joe:

The Data Wizard is great, but just remember that it doesn't cover everything.
Work Orders is one form that comes to mind.  Obviously, custom forms that may
have site fields are not covered.

But, there are instructions on adding new forms that the Data Wizard will
update.  You'll also have to add your own workflow.

BEWARE:  Only the Site Name is updated using the Data Wizard.  One cannot
update Region or Site Group.

See Ideas on the Data Wizard in BMC Community requesting enhancements to some
of the limitations.

Ability to rename Region and Site Group<https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/2663>

Multiple Support Group Rename Capability<https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/2872>

Ability to rename Organization and
Department<https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/3133>

Data Wizard to include currently excluded
elements<https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/3042>

Data Wizard - Improved Reporting<https://communities.bmc.com/ideas/6423>

Hope that helps
Michelle