To further the idea of a manual flush….please try the following steps:

Manually clearing the midtier cache

·         Shutdown the tomcat service.

·         Delete the contents of the following folders:

o   <Midtier>/cache/

o   <Midtier>/cachetemp/  [might need to check if the folder exists. If it
does, delete the contents] – Delete files if folder exists.

o   <Midtier>/PluginsCache/

o   <Midtier>/WEB-INF/classes and delete the two files viewstats.dat and
viewstats.dat.bak

o   <Tomcat>/Work/Catalina/localhost/arsys/

o   <Tomcat>/temp/

·         Restart tomcat service

·         Check if preload checkbox is checked in the midtier config

o   If yes, preload will automatically commence.

o   If no, enable preload, and then click “Flush cache” to trigger preload.
(Note Click on Flush Cache only once.)
Preload progress can be monitored in midtier logs – INFO level logging.

Hope this helps  ☺

Regards,
Ryan.